Never gonna be.
1) Whatever good will they might have had from me at one time has been so throughly abused and squandered that it’s not happening.
2) I made that decision a WHILE back, deleted accounts, walked away.
3) Even if I was willing to try, it’s where people I deeply dislike do their social media-ing, and thanks, no.
4) Given this article, (gift link) wapo.st/44x4jrb ? It’s all algorithm driven, so there’s very little user control of the content they see. Since that’s the thing people have been asking for from the beginning from every provider (let me control my account), and since this is how Meta is starting this? They are never going to change.
5) They started as a way to abuse women. They abused people with clicky games. They abused people with psych experiments. They’ve abused the privacy of people who have never even signed up for an account. So much media manipulation. I do not know how to express how repeatedly and reproducibly evil they are, and how incapable of change they are.
6) The only winning game is not to play.